About N. James Turner, Attorney at Law
Orlando Consumer Rights Lawyer – providing affordable legal services concerning Debt Collection Harassment, Debt Collection Defense, Bankruptcy, Student Loan Dispute, Medical Debt Relief, and other Consumer Rights legal services, for residents of Orlando, Kissimmee, and throughout Central Florida.
Throughout his 43 year legal career, Mr. Turner has been a consistent and active member of The Florida Bar, among other organizations, by authoring the following articles for the Florida Bar Journal:
- Consequences of Instructing Deponents Not To Answer
- Employer Liability for Acts of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Respondeat Superior and Beyond
- The Perils of (Reporting and) Not Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Successfully Defending Employees in Non-compete and Trade Secret Litigation
He formerly served on two separate occasions as Chair, Labor & Employment Law Section, of the Orange County Bar Association and is a founding member, Florida Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association, a civil rights organization that assists victims of discrimination.Mr. Turner has extensive legal experience in both state and federal court at both the the trial and appellate levels.Jim is a Viet Nam Era Veteran, remains active in several local veterans associations including the American Legion, Post 112 in Winter Park, Florida. Mr. Turner is very active is the local community.
- 1975, The Florida Bar;
- 1976, United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit and United States District Court, Southern District of Florida;
- 1981, United States District Court, Middle District of Florida and United States Supreme Court;
- 1982, United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit.
- Bentley University (B.S., with highest honors, 1972);
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1975; LL.M., 1978). Delta Theta Phi; Phi Kappa Phi, scholastic honor society.
- Orange County Bar Association; former Chair, Labor & Employment Law Section (2)
- The Florida Bar, Labor and Employment Law Section;
- Osceola Bar Association;
- Florida Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association – founding member.
For more information about Mr. Turner, you can also visit us at NJTLAW.com.If you have questions or concerns regarding consumer rights issues, bankruptcy, or debtor harassment, please contact Orlando Attorney – Lawyer, N. James Turner by calling 888.877.5103 for a free, no obligation consultation to see if we can achieve successful results on your behalf.
ABOUT JIM TURNER
STARTED SINCE 1990
Consumer Rights Attorney – providing aggressive and affordable professional services to consumers who have been victims of debt collection harassment by debt collectors.